AMT - 1:25 Scale 1949 Ford Coupe 'Gas Man' #1022
It doesn’t get better than this! The Kats at AMT are happy to reintroduce the 1949 Ford Club Coupe, this time with all new Retro Deluxe packaging. An original box-side painting has been recreated by none other than veteran AMT Kat, Don Greer, this time gracing the face of this marvellous model. It’s loaded with 3-in-1 options too! Build it stock, custom or boxy drag gasser with full vintage decal treatment. Two full sets of wheels and even two different pad printed drag slick options are included!
Get gassed up with AMT!
- 1/25 scale, skill 2, paint and cement required
- Moulded in white
- Original trophy base restored
- Two sets of optional pad-printed drag slicks
- Stock vintage Firestone tires and Goodyear Polyglas GT’s
- Improved vintage decal graphics
- New retro styled packaging with illustrations by Don Greer
Plastic model assembly kit, requires paint and glue (NOT Included)
Suitable for Modellers Aged 14 - Adult