Neo For Iwata - CN Gravity feed Airbrush
The best solution for the first time user!
Start airbrushing now with the
Neo Series, only from Iwata.
The Neo Series are versatile, value-priced airbrushes that can be used with a variety of different paints and mediums. Plus they are easy to use and clean. Iwata-Medea produced the Neo Series airbrushes to perform well at lower air pressures when used with smaller air compressors.
The Neo for Iwata CN gravity feed airbrush features:
- A 0.35mm needle and nozzle combination for finer detail spraying and medium sized spray patterns
- Interchangeable large 9ml (1/3oz) and medium 1.8ml (1/16oz) cups designed with a funnel shape, which makes for easy clean up and more efficient paint flow. (Both cups are included with airbrush).
- Airbrush will hold 0.9ml (1/32oz) without a cup attached
- Fine detail to 1" (0.3mm to 25mm) spray pattern with the one size nozzle
- Gravity feed
- Air Pressure: Recommended operation is between 5 and 35 psi. Ideal for use with smaller air compressors.