Sparmax - ARISM Compressor
A new generation of compressors with more power in smaller units.
The Sparmax ARISM compressor embodies the philosophy of Sparmax: raising performance and rising above expectations through continuous improvement and unwavering quality. Reliable and functionally versatile, this innovative model exceeds the performance of similar sized compressors.
With a sleek and modern design, the Sparmax ARISM compressor is aimed at airbrush enthusiasts and artists looking for a compact, yet powerful, light-weight compressor for airbrushing.
The compressor automatically turns on when you press your airbrush trigger, providing instant air, and turns the compressor off again when the airbrush is not in use.
The Sparmax ARISM compressor features:
- Low maintenance, oil-less single piston air compressor
- Working pressure from 0 psi to 35 psi
- Auto on/off switch: 1.7/2.4 bar (25/35psi)
- Airbrush bleed valve
- Silver Bullet moisture trap
- 2M Braided hose
- Airbrush holder
- Detachable power cord & plug
- Pressure gauge
- Air flow: 13 - 15 lpm (0.46 - 0.53 cfm) at open flow
- 1/8 BSP outlet on compressor
- Size: L19.2 x W12 x H18.5 cm (6.7" x 4.7" x 7.6")
- Weight: 2.6 kgs (5.7 lbs)
- Voltage: 220-240V 50Hz
- Noise level: 49±dB
- Duty cycle: 40 minutes continuous use. After 40 minutes of continuous operation, use the On/Off Switch to turn off the unit. Allow the unit to cool for 10 - 15 minutes before turning the compressor back on.