Sparmax - MAX-3 Airbrush
The Sparmax MAX-3 airbrush provides exceptional performance with even the smallest compressors because it atomises well at low pressures. It has a 0.3mm needle and nozzle combination for general purpose to fine detail spraying.
The Sparmax MAX-3 is a dual-action airbrush but can be easily converted to a Single-action airbrush with the Single-action Air Valve that is included. It also features a Preset Handle which limits the colour flow to avoid over-shooting and a Crown Cap allowing you to get closer to your work and thus achieve finer detail, whilst still protecting the needle.
The Sparmax MAX-3 airbrush features:
- Gravity-feed with 1/4 oz (7ml) fixed cup with lid
- Dual-action airbrush with Single-action valve included – converts the airbrush from a dual-action to a single-action airbrush (simple installation guide included)
- 0.3mm needle and nozzle combination for general purpose to fine detail spraying
- Fine detail to 1" (0.3mm to 25mm) spray pattern with the one size nozzle
- Ergonomic handle design with a Pre-set colour flow control
- Extra Crown Cap included
- Cleaning brush included
- Replaceable internal PTFE solvent-proof needle packing for use with solvent-based paints
- 2 Year Warranty